Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Plaque for the Alternates...




On August 26, 2009 the Bubba N Earl team established an elite pool for the top one percent of its readers. Its purpose was to provide a place to demonstrate the lost art of college football picks and to insure that the handful of men & women who participated were the best college football fans in the world. They succeeded. Today, many people call it just a college football pool. The readers call it: The 2nd Annual Bubba N Earl Pick'Em

So don't screw around with me. Y'all are a hell of an instinctive bunch of readers, maybe too good. I'd like to bust your butts but I can't. I got another problem here, I gotta have more people from this blog SIGN UP! I gotta do something here, I still can't believe it. I gotta give you your dream shot! I wanna send you up against the best. Every week you'll be competing against other hardcore SEC football fans. Just remember gentlemen, there are no points for second place...well, sort of. If you win enough points, you will be able to compete for the Top Gu...I mean BNE Trophy (actual trophy may vary). But just remember, if you screw up just this much, you'll be watching football with a bunch of rejects over at Florida State! So don't forget to sign up!


No comments: