Here's how I did this week:
- Two running backs break 100 yards -Check. Marshall and Gurley both had over 100 yards and each scored a TD. The future at running back looks mighty bright for the Dawgs.
- No picks for Murray -Nope. Murray threw a stupid pick in the end zone on his final play. Before that, he had been absolutely brilliant, throwing for 342 yards on only 14 completions.
- Jordan Jenkins registering a sack -Nope. Did the Dawgs even register a sack period? With Jarvis out, we hardly blitzed the entire game. Not a big deal.
- Malcolm Mitchell catching a pass on offense -Check. Mitchell caught one pass for 45 yards. He blew right past the coverage. With Commings back and Rambo soon to follow, I think its time to Mitchell back on the offensive side. He's just too good.
- Touchbacks -Check, for the most part. Even if we didn't kick it deep, we did not allow any big returns.
- Lynch and Rome as more than blockers -Check. Lynch had a huge game (despite the early fumble). Rome didn't have a catch, but did not really have a chance to get one.
- A much better game from John Theus -Check. I don't think he got called for any penalties and Murray was kept off the grass for most of the game.
- Georgia 51, FAU 7 -Close. If not for Lemay's stupid pick, Georgia would have one by 42, dang close to my prediction of a 44 point victory.