Friday, September 3, 2010

The Top 100 is Done, Congrats to Streit

Football is finally here and the Thursday night tasting reminded me why I forgo all other things in life to bow down at the altar of greatness that is the Georgia Bulldogs.

It also means that the Bubba ' N Earl 2010 Top 100 Countdown of the 100 greatest players in UGA history is finally over.

A massive amount of work and man hours went into it, with everyone here contributing throughout the entire process (you can't imagine the discussions that were carried out between four or five Dawg fans over picking 100 players, and then assembling them in some sort of order).

However, the idea belongs to Streit, he definitely put in the most effort (along with Mrs. Streit) to seeing this thing done, and it would have never been completed without him.

Kudos to Streit, and in his honor, I promise not to make fun of him one single time during the tailgate tomorrow. Okay, that's not realistic, so I promise to TRY and not make fun of him once tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh-if you make fun of him, I will withhold your G brownies! And I'm making them just for you...

-Mrs. Streit

BulldawgJosh said...

ya got me on that one. I've gotta have the brownies.

CONFEDERATE DAWG said...

THANKS FOR THE COUNTDOWN...
ONELOVE GA

alex gibbs said...

Very awesome countdown. I enjoyed it, and I'm excited it's over so we can bask in the glory of UGA football once again!