Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's All About Showing Up

One of the things that irks me is people trickling in late to any game. Dawg fans are better about this than most fans (especially since I went to many new places this season), but it is still a practice that is more prevalent than I'd prefer.

The only time it really gets to me is on the final home game of the year, which is always Senior Day. This is the one time where everyone needs to be there early, and too many times the stadium is just not as full as it should be for such an important moment for our players.

I beg of you, please show up early and be in the stadium well before kickoff to give our seniors a great send off.

Munson being presented a letterman's jacket at Senior Day last year against Kentucky


Photo by Dononvan Eason and georgiadogs.com

No comments: