- 0 turnovers from Aaron Murray - Check. Murray did not have a turnover, so that is good.
- 10 carries each for Malcome, Marshall, and Gurley - Wrong. Marshall was the only one to crack 10 carries. However, Marshall had a good day and we all saw what Gurley did. Malcome got hurt, but still had a decent game.
- No shorts passes that end in long runs given up by the defense - Check but...there were not a bunch of short passes, however the QB runs were really bad.
- 4 Sacks -Wrong, Georgia only registered 2 sacks. But Jarvis was double and triple teamed all day.
- No personal foul penalties (excluding facemasks) -Check
- 5+ catches from the tight end position -Wrong. The tight ends were not even targeted, let alone did they catch a pass.
- At least a full quarter of play for Christian LeMay -Wrong - LeMay got in late, but Georgia's inability to totally blow Buffalo out prevented LeMay from getting significant time.
- No kickoffs out of bounds -Check. Morgan can drill it.
- Brandon Harton and Kyle Karempilis playing in Sanford again - Half right. Harton got the final carry of the game and Karempilis was out there on special teams, but it definitely wasn't like the NMSU game.
- Georgia 48, Buffalo 10 -Wrong. We gave up way too many points. The missed field goal by Marshall Morgan would have given us 48, so at least I was close.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
The Wishlist Results: Buffalo
Let's see how I did: