Monday, December 22, 2008

Bubba 'N Earl Bowl Pool Update #1

After the first two days of bowls, here are the Bubba 'N Earl Bowl Pool Rankings:

Earl - 4pts.
Jason W. - 3pts.
Ally - 2pts.
BFR - 2pts.
BulldawgJosh - 2pts.
Joe P. - 2pts.
SRQDawg15 - 2pts.
Stephen S. - 2pts.
Streit - 2pts.
ThinkingBulldog - 2pts.
Ann & Bob - 1pt.
Bubba - 1pt.
AUMaverick - 1pt.

All 5 games played thus far were worth 1 point each.

Some quick notes:

-Earl and I were the only ones to pick Colorado State

-Earl, Jason, and Joe were the only ones to pick Arizona

-Joe and ThinkingBulldog were the only ones to pick Southern Miss.

-Joe was the only one to incorrectly pick Memphis over USF

-Bubba is last among B'NE contributors, while Earl is first overall.


The next matchup is TCU and Boise State on Tuesday night.

Happy Bowling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So only C Michigan (Motor City) and Bama were unanimous picks. I'm heading to TitleMax to get cash for Utah and the points.

Ally said...

As much as it pissed me off to see Southern Miss knock off Troy in overtime, I just watched the slo-mo of his injury on youtube... and Oh. My. God. They earned that win on horrific imagery alone.

Excuse me while I revist my lunch.

AUMaverick said...

I'll concede that picking Navy over Wake was a mistake. My love for the military got the best of me.

As for Fresno, Troy and the Mormon Tabernackle Criers losing...WTF!? Fresno just gave up, Troy folded under pressure, and BYU was a helluva lot better than Arizona.

I am disappointed at the moment, but plan a resurgent comeback.

Ally...well put by the way. WHOA, OUCH!