Thursday, November 5, 2009

Live at Folsom Field...in 11 months


Eleven months from now, myself and a great number of Georgia fans will make the long cross country trip to see Georgia take on the Colorado Buffaloes. Boulder is supposed to be a great town and home to historic Folsom Field. ESPN has a nice feature story up right now about Colorado's home stadium and it is a good read for anyone planning to make the trip next fall.
Folsom Field is also famous for holding conecerts, including the Dave Matthews Band every year.
Can't wait to see the Bulldog Nation invade the Rockies next fall!

1 comment:

j.leonardjr said...

I am pumped for this game as I am a CU alum but a Dawg fan. My parents both graduated from UGA so I was raised properly.

I am a little concerned on getting tickets. The Folsom only holds about 52,000. I have already made my hotel reservation though. I WILL find tickets even if I am not able to get them through my Georgia season tickets.