Georgia Southern – “Step Brothers”
- Two teams living under one roof, but clearly not from the same bloodlines.
Central Michigan – “The Strangers”
- A unknown visitor comes to town with the threat of ruining a perfect day in Athens .
South Carolina – “Cloverfield”
- See what happens when a pissed off monster invades a city ( Columbia ).
Arizona State – “What Happens in Vegas”
- So many Georgia fans are making the trip with a detour to Vegas, I have a feeling this will be overheard a lot on that Saturday night in Tempe .
Alabama – “300”
- A power hungry leader leads his army into battle riding on the back of a large elephant, only to be beaten back by the best army in the world.
Tennessee – “The Simpsons Movie”
- Smart kids come up with a plan to defeat the house, but end up getting taken down hard
LSU – “The Dark Knight”
- Our hero, dressed in black, faces a mighty challenge from a group lead by a certifiable mad man (Les Miles, aka the Joker).
- Two opposing forces, each seeing each other in the way of obtaining their ultimate goal.
Kentucky – “Hancock”
- A prime example of a between game where our hero starts out drunk and making mistakes but realizes the err in its way in time to save the day.
Auburn – “Transformers”
- Two seemingly equal forces battle for high stakes.
Georgia Tech – “I am Legend”
- A team trying to supplant its place in history by defeating a mutating foe (in other words, the new Paul Johnson offense).