With SEC Media Days in full swing, Bubba N' Earl proudly presents The Unofficial SEC Media Days 2009 Drinking Game.
Take one drink each time you hear….
- “Tim Tebow – Greatest player EVA’!”
- A debate over who is the better receiver – AJ Green or Julio Jones (drink twice if someone slips Brandon LaFell into the equation.)
- A comparison between Joe Cox and DJ Shockley
- A coach accuses another coach of a recruiting violation
- The number of arrests at Florida over the last three years
- “Urban Meyer is leaving for Notre Dame” (twice if this is uttered by Paul Finebaum)
- Mentions of the new CBS and ESPN television contracts
- Bama is back…for real this time!
- Tiga’ Bait, Tiga Bait, Tiga Bait
Take two drinks when…
- Someone refers to Lane Kiffin as “The Little Monte”
- A reporter asks Dan Mullen if his offense will work as well at Mississippi State as it did at Florida
- Someone says Jevan Snead and Ole Miss should be ready for a let down
- There is any mention of the Auburn passing game
- Steve Spurrier refuses to call Stephen Garcia by name, only referring to him as “The Quarterback”
- A discussion of the BCS vs. a Playoff breaks out
- Gene Chizik arrives in the Auburn limo
- Eric Berry’s little brother shows up
Go ahead and finish your beer when…
- Bobby Petrino goes lobbying for a new job
- Vanderbilt: SEC title contenders
- Lane Kiffin gets told off by Spurrier, again.
- A Tommy Tubberville or Phil Fulmer sighting
- Les Miles – minus the hat.
- Orgeron and the Wild Boys show up
- Someone picks anyone other than Florida to win the SEC.