Urban Meyer hates reporters who question his program. We all remember what happenned when the Orlando Sentinel's Jeremy Fowler dared to report that Deonte Thompson thought John Brantley was "a real quarterback." So I wondered what Urban would have to say if they ever let me ask Corch a few questions. Here are the top 10 questions I would ask at an Urban Meyer press conference (Yes, these are harsh. It's HATE WEEK, by God!).
10. Orange uniforms, really? Do you think that’s going to make Emmitt Smith magically re-appear?
9. Do you wear jean shorts? Do you wear jean short pajamas while you sleep? Is your couch made of denim?
8. You think there is any way to get Cam Newton to transfer back next season?
7. Are you going to fire Steve Adazzio and re-hire him the next day?
6. Dan Mullen has more victories than you. How does that make you feel?
5. What does it feel like to be unranked? Oh, you still voted yourself number 1?
4. Is your daughter still single? Would you let her date Chris Rainey over a GA Tech nerd?
3. Do you know when you’re on the hot seat?
2. Did Tim Tebow take his superman cape with him? Is that why you can’t win now?
1. Do you think you’ll die from an exploding heart before you retire (again)?