David Hale has got the rosters for tomorrow's game posted over at his blog. You can check them out here. Here are my quick observations.
1. It looks like the first team offense is on the red team and the first team defense is on the black team.
2. All three quarterbacks are listed on the red team meaning they will all split time between both. It will be interesting to see who goes out there first when the red team goes on offense. My bet: Logan Gray, just based on experience.
3. Caleb King will not play, which means another shot for Carlton Thomas to put on a show. If only we could get him to do it on Saturday's in the fall.
4. I'm looking forward to seeing Rambo and Jakar Hamilton out there on the field at the same time.
5. The black team got shafted in the receiving department. Brown, Troupe, and Figgins against AJ, Wooten, King, Durham, and Charles - that just isn't fair!
6. With the lack of receiving threats on the black team, do you think we'll Branden Smith take some snaps on O?
7. I would love to see Aaron Murray throw a pick...to his walk-on brother. That would just be funny.
8. After coming forward as the "man in the cab", what kind of reaction will Dontavious Jackson get when he carries the ball for the black squad?
9. Remember how exciting it was to have Bogatay on the roster last year. Does anyone really care now?