Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcome to Hate Week 2009!

It's Florida week and that means it is time to unleash the hate on our jean short wearing, Tebow worshiping neighbors to the south. First, let me get this off my chest:

Gators, Gators howd'ya like to bite my ass
Gators ,Gators howd'ya like to bite my ass
Gators, Gators howd'ya like to bite my ass
With your bright orange shirts ,
And your sissy blue britches ,
You can go to Hell you sons of bitches.
Gators, Gators howd'ya like to bite my ass
GOOOOOO Dawgs.......Sick 'em Woof Woof Woof

For all you heading to Jacksonville this weekend, remember that there is only one correct response when you hear the words Go Gators:


Let the smack talk begin! Welcome to Hate Week 2009!

5 comments:

genxdawg said...

Fantastic.

NATIVEGATOR said...

As you said, may the trash talking begin!First off, I love to hate you UGAly,motherf*ckers.Damn dog looks like it was dropped face first from 20 stories up.HERE IT GOES,Two bits, four bits, six bits a dollar, all for nuetering those ugly mutts stand up and hollar!GO GATORS

NATIVEGATOR said...

According to Hershel Walker,the Georgia bulldogs have 12 national championships since 1980.One for every one of his split personalities! GO GATORS....chomp dem dogs!

Tim Tebow said...

I love the way Corch Myers gives me those sweet eskimo kisses after a big play! I'll take some from you too Nativegator after I break Herschel's record this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I know that I feel lots better cause that as a Florida resident and UGa fan, I will be able to get a UGa license plate. Check out the story at www.ijax.com - thanks to Rep. Lake Ray!