Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WLOCP TO STAY IN JAX

Tim Tucker has reported that Damon Evans is recommending to the UGA Athletic Board to renew the WLOCP for 6 more years in Jacksonville (meaning the new contract will run through 2016).

Even though I expected this to happen, I'm relieved that we don't have to worry about moving the game for the near future.

Hopefully, the Dawgs will start consistently winning this game, and the talk about moving it to the Georgia Dome (absolutely awful idea in my opinion), or to campus will stop.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I enjoy the game in Jacksonville VERY VERY MUCH. I have been asking myself one question though.. Ive played devil's advocate...

Why does Florida seem to be SOO strongly in favor of keeping it there? Find out why they feel so strongly about that game and you will know what is best for the dawgs.