Monday, September 21, 2009

A Quick Look At Fayetteville

Bubba and I are currently working on our post reviewing the road trip to Fayetteville, but here are a few quick points:

-The best word to describe Fayetteville is UNDERRATED

-Great town, great campus, great ladies, and a great stadium

-It's one of the better college towns I've been to for a game.

-Arkansas had all the necessities for Game Day, but it wasn't too special when it came to tailgating or anything. It was good, but it didn't blow you away like LSU or Ole Miss (then again, I wasn't expecting it to).

We will provide all the details asap.

1 comment:

sUGArdaddy said...

Wish I had gotten a chance to experience Dickson Street. My cousins are Arkansas fans and they always talk about Dickson Street. Due to travel I couldn't visit it with them after the game, but the tailgating and overall gameday atmosphere was very lame in my opinion. Thought there were tons of places that could have had tons of tailgates going and they were empty.

I did think the stadium was very nice as well.