Friday, January 16, 2009

Bulldawg Josh and Bubba's Music Video of the Week

This week, we give you Matthew Wilder's 1983 and 1984 smash hit "Break My Stride". Only Solid Gold could gives us the crazy dancing guy at the 2:38 mark and such an odd. lip synced performance:



Puff Daddy came along and stole the chorus line with his 1997 song "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down". We won't show that version, mainly because is wasn't made in the 1980's and also because Puff Daddy sucks.

On a side note, I would also like everyone out there reading to remember that Andruw Jones does not have a weight problem, he is just fat.

2 comments:

AUMaverick said...

Andruw Jones' publicist has released this statement, "I am not overweight and I am not fat. I just happen to have big bones. Fat people don't have feelings and I do. If you don't believe me, ask my momma, she said so!".

Bernie said...

Yeh, Wilder obviously gave Milli Vanilli their inspiration.

Thanks for the blast from the past.