Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On The Road - Illinois

I'm on the road in Illinois for training. 9 hours sittin' in a classroom with a bunch Europeans everyday isn't exactly my idea of fun. At least there has been plenty of news on the college football front to keep my interest. Here's what I'll be watching for this weekend:

1. Can Vandy avoid the hangover from the big win and beat Miss. State? If not, is it fair to say Vandy got Croomed?

2. Texas and Oklahoma - Do you think both teams should quit playing defense and just see who can score most? That would a lot fun to watch (like playing hockey on the Xbox without a goalie.)

3. Is Notre Dame good or is Carolina for real?

4. Can LSU make Tim Tebow cry?

5. Can Georgia get it together and steal Fulmer's donuts?



This just makes me laugh. Gotta love Photoshop.

No comments: