- Two running backs break 100 yards - Gurley did it in week 1 and Marshall has led the team in carries both week. It's time to give Murray's arm a break and get these guys more carries.\
- No picks for Murray - And he should be out of the game before the 4th quarter.
- Jordan Jenkins registering a sack - He seemed to be all over the place last week. Time to get his first sack.
- Malcolm Mitchell catching a pass on offense - Champ 2.0...not yet.
- Touchbacks - After kicking it deep against Buffalo, we kicked more directional last week. This is FAU, just make them start at the 25.
- Lynch and Rome as more than blockers - 1 catch in two games from the tight ends is not what I had in mind coming into the season.
- A much better game from John Theus - We can't have a repeat of last week when we get into the meat of the SEC schedule.
- Georgia 51, FAU 7 - Could we score more? Definitely. But Coach Richt will call of the Dawgs early. I doubt FAU is able to move the ball much.
Friday, September 14, 2012
The Wishlist Game 3: Florida Atlantic
Georgia pulled out a huge victory at Missouri last week that took a lot out of the team mentally and physically. There are a number of players hurt and the focus may already be turned to Vanderbilt. But the Dawgs should have no problem with the Owls. Here's what I want to see: