- I'm picking Kentucky to win the whole thing. They are too good. Losing in the SEC Tournament championship game may actually help them play better. Coach Cal has never won the national championship, that ends this year.
- My other Final Four teams: Syracuse, Kansas, and Missouri. That's right, I am predicting future SEC rival Missouri to take down #1 seed Michigan State.
- Watch out for West Virginia. Huggy Bear always seems to have his team playing well in March. I've got them knocking out Ohio State.
- Florida deserved better than a 7 seed. Losing to Georgia near the end of the season may have had something to do with it.
- You lose to Georgia twice, you're not making the tourney. Sorry Miss State.
- Washington got screwed. I know the Pac 12 sucked, but if you win the regular season championship, you should be in the tournament. Who cares about Iona. And they definitely deserved it more than Texas.
- Its weird not seeing Butler there to pull upsets all over the place.
- Murray State...watch out.
- Who's smarter? Vandy or Harvard?
Let the madness begin!