Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Season Ticket Advertisements

There has been some responses to my recent post on the Louisiana-Lafayette season ticket advertisement. I was not trying to pick on the "little guy", I was just stating how bad the advertisement was. Just because they are a smaller school doesn't mean they can't have decent advertisements. Here are three examples from non-BCS schools of season ticket advertisements done right:

Arkansas State


San Diego State


Youngstown State


I mean, if a team that has a penguin as a mascot can get fans excited about football, I think any team can.

2 comments:

CONFEDERATE DAWG said...

OHHH I WILL SAY THIS FOR DAMN SURE, EVERY SINGLE VIDEO YOU GUYS HAVE POSTED IS BETTER THAN THE FALCONS LAME ASS RISE UP VIDEO.

Amanda said...

Lets do this Aztecs! Beat UCLA ! Lets get up and bring the program back to prominence!Amanda Vanderpool