Friday, December 26, 2008

Bubba 'N Earl Bowl Pool Update #3

Well, the Indiana leprechauns crushed the 'Bows in an effort that made Jimmy Clausen look pretty good (for the first time ever).

I get to eat a lot of crow because of this. I don't think anyone bad mouths Notre Dame as much as myself. Luckily, I didn't do it on this blog.

After Notre Dame's win, Ally and Streit have jumped into a tie with Jason for 2nd place.

Here are the most up to date rankings:

Earl - 5pts.
Jason W. - 4pts.
Ally - 4pts.
Streit - 4pts.
BFR - 3pts.
BulldawgJosh - 3pts.
SRQDawg15 - 3pts.
Joe P. - 3pts.
ThinkingBulldog - 3pts.
Bubba - 3pts.
Ann & Bob - 2pts.
AUMaverick - 2pts.
Stephen S. - 2pts.

Tonight we have Florida Atlantic and Central Michigan. While I picked Central Michigan, Howard Schnellenberger is undefeated in bowl games. I Wish I had known that before I did my picks.

Everyone in the pool picked Central Michigan in this game, so it doesn't even matter!

1 comment:

BFR said...

Watch out for dark horse BFR! May just sneak up on you guys and win the prize! BYW BDJ, when have you ever NOT bad mouth-ed Notre SUCK on this blog?!?! Happy Holidays everyone!